WSOF teams up with SCL MMA to bring you the most stacked card in Colorado history! Get your tickets now! Not many tickets left, you can purchase here or from fighters if you are local in Colorado. https://squareup.com/market/spartacombatmma/wsof-unc-greeley
The three-fight preliminary card will be streamed live on an embeddable video player on WSOF.com beginning at 8:00 PM ET / 5:00 PM PT on Saturday, March 12.
Here is the lineup:
MAIN CARD (Live on NBCSN)
- Lightweight Title Fight Main Event: Champion Justin Gaethje (15-0) vs. Brian Foster (25-8)
- Heavyweight: Josh Copeland (12-3) vs. Mike Hayes (19-10-2)
- Middleweight: Cory Devela (15-6) vs. Louis Taylor (11-3)
- Welterweight: Josh Cavan (11-6) vs. Kris Hocum (7-4)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Live on WSOF.com)
- Middleweight: Ian Heinisch (4-0) vs. Tyler Vogel (2-0)
- Featherweight: Josh Huber (14-9) vs. Clay Wimer (6-0)
- Bantamweight: Danny Mainus (3-4) vs. Brandon Royval (2-1)
Justin Gaethje looks to defend the title and stay undefeated vs Brian Foster! Gaethje has won fifteen in a row, he last fought Luis Palomino twice and won by TKO both times. Foster has won two in a row and has also defeated Luis Palomino by TKO, and more recently Joao Zeferino by KO.
On the preliminary card, Josh Huber vs Clay Wimer (originally scheduled in October for a title fight with SCL ), this is a huge fight in my eyes. Both fighters are very well rounded, give it everything they've got and leave it all in the cage. Expect this one to be huge, or as Josh Huber would say, "This one has barn burner written all over it!"